Physical Testing Equipments.
1. Tensile Strength Tester –Digital Model
-500kgf/1000kgf, Suitable for yarn & fabrics.
2. Elemendorf Tearing Strength Tester- From 1600gm to 25600gm models.
Clamping surface -36mm wide x 16mm high., Distance between clamps -2.8mm
Tearing distance -43mm, Scale reading – 0-100% of range.
3. Pilling Tester – 2Box or 4box model
Can be supplied with imported cork liner & PU tubes.
4. Martindale Abrasion cum Pilling Tester
4 Heads with preset
digital counter & standard accessories.
140mm cutter -1pc.,
38mm cutter -1no.
Weights for 12 kpa & 9 Kpa
Rubber Pad -2pc
Non Woven Felt.
5. Random Tumble Pilling tester – 2 or 4head model.
Can be supplied with imported cork liner. Impeller speed - rpm
Optional-Variable speed drive
6. GSM Round Cutter
In conventional & cut & fit / (with cutting wheel) models.
7. GSM Scale – In ECO/Standard model
Capacity- 600 x 0.01gm, 210 x 0.001gm, make:E kanta or CAS Korea
8. Button Snap Pull Tester
Button Snap Pull Tester is an user friendly equipment to test ‘SNAP STRENGTH’ of buttons / rivets/joints to ensure that it meets design tolerance and safety levels, particularly in baby clothing –
The equipment comprises of
• IMADA Push-Pull force gauge of 20 kgf.
• Vertical stand to hold the gauge with arrangement to change the position of Gauge .
• Base which houses the frame to grip the attachment
• ‘Button’ Pull Fixture – Connected with force gauge.
Suitable to grip buttons from 5 mm to 25 mm.